• General purpose contact adhesive
• Versatile and easy to use
• Fast setting
• Non brittle
• Not affected by freezing or high temperatures
• High resistance to fuels and oils
• Temperature Range -65ºF to +500ºF(-54C to +260C)
1. Clean mating surfaces thoroughly by removing dirt, oil, water and other contaminants.
2. For light duty and semi-permanent assemblies: Apply to both surfaces and allow to dry until “tacky”. Press parts into position. Avoid stress on bonded parts for 3 hours.
3. For heavy duty and permanent assemblies: Apply to both surfaces and allow to dry until “tacky”. Re-apply to base surface and bond immediately. Avoid stress on bonded parts for 3 hours.
4. Remove excess material with lacquer thinner. (Do not use lacquer thinner on painted surfaces.)
© Copyright by unadxb.com