• High load resistance
• Improved oil resistance
• Sensor safe, non-corrosive
• Replaces most cut gaskets
• Can be used as a gasket maker or dressing
• Non-flammable, Non-toxic
• Low odor
For assembly as a form-in-place gasket
1. Remove all previous material from mating surfaces. Permatex Gasket Remover or Silicone Stripper is recommended for most materials.
2. For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvent, such as Permatex Brake and Parts Cleaner.
3. Cut nozzle to desired bead size, 1/16“ to 1/4“ in diameter. A 1/8” bead is usually sufficient for most applications.
4. Remove cap, puncture tube or cartridge seal and attach extension nozzle.
5. Apply a continuous and even bead of silicone to one surface, first tracing the internal areas of the gasket configuration, then all surrounding bolt holes as shown below:
6. Assemble parts immediately while silicone is still wet. Secure or tighten to recommended torque specs.
7. Re-torque will not be necessary after the product has cured.
© Copyright by unadxb.com